... and finidng it in the everyday.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Year in Review

Dear Internet,

Last February I stopped blogging. But today I'd like to begin again.

So a year (and a bit) has gone by and these have been some big changes in my life.  The biggest of which is that I had a baby. Little Bear (as he will be referred to here) is now three months old. Shortly before he was born someone told me that being is parent is like having your heart walk outside of your body, I smiled, now I understand. 
@ the hospital, minutes after being born :) (photo credit: amy)

 
Little Bear and his Mommy (photo credit: amy)
Becoming a mom is a whole new level of new. But I am having fun (for the most part) and I have discovered that I'm pretty well suited to motherhood.  Big Bear always wanted kids; I on the other hand just thought if it happened it would be OK.  But after trying to get for more than two and half years I was really invested in being a mom.  In April last year our little miracle was conceived and after an arduous 10 months of waiting (and vomiting) I finally got to meet him.  I was super blessed to have a friend there to document the whole thing, if you care to you can read more about it here: http://www.mostlynonsense365.com/2014/01/birth.html
 
So to put my year in review, I got pregnant, I was sick a lot, I had a baby, I adjusted to life with baby and then I returned to work where I had to adjust to life as a working mommy.  I hope to start documenting life a little bit more and I hope you won't mind reading about my new adventure.
 
Always,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment