... and finidng it in the everyday.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Collection of Thoughts: By Jessica

Six years ago I bought a new car... I had recently married Bear, we had money from the wedding for a really good down payment and I qualified for a GMC family discount. We bought a Chevy Malibu MAXX. Yesterday the title came in the mail and it feel weird to know that next month I don't have to send $300+ to a bank to keep the "Iron Fury" (that's what Bear calls the car).

This is not my car but it is an approximation!
I am leading a group tonight at work.  This always makes me nervous and jittery.  We are going to talk about family dynamics, a topic I feel confident about so I know it will go well.  I have this weird thing where I freak out about group therapy, but I'm fine if I call it teaching or training.  I can't explain it, maybe its because I have done a lot of teaching/training maybe its because I feel like therapy is more active than teaching... whatever it is at this point in my life group is a terrifying experience, that is until I'm at least 20 minutes in and then I'm fine.

My office is freezing cold, but I don't really want to increase the temperature because then it gets way too hot...  I just wish I had a cardigan.

I have been working on my 30 things...  I probably need to step it up a little... I originally thought well one thing per day, but that doesn't account for a some of things that I have challenged to do a few times or everyday and it also doesn't account for 10 to 12 hour work days where I'm not going to get something on the list accomplished.  So this weekend I need to knock a few off the list and make a plan for the rest!

I think that's all for now...  wish me luck for tonight and to get through my list!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment