... and finidng it in the everyday.

Monday, March 5, 2012

30 in 30

*disclaimer - I wrote this post on 03/02/12, but it has taken till now to get it into the computer and posted for your eyes, I have started to cross things off!

In 30 days I will be 30 years old. I hate to admit it but I'm struggling a bit with this number. I feel like this is becuase I had expectations about my life at 30 and while many of them have come to pass I am struggling to focus on those and not the expectations I have not met.  I have decided therefore that I need to do something to really ring in this new decade.  I was inspired by a couple of my friends who put a lot more thought and dedication into this idea Amy and Jessii (you should totally check out these links cause I'm super excited that I figured out how to do this).  But I did really think through what I want the next month to look like... so here it is, the things I want to accomplish in the next 30 days.
Places to go:
1.  Church every Sunday
2.  Dinner Date with Bear
3.  Zumba class
4.  On a 3 mile walk
5.  A Day Trip
People to See/Connect with:
6.  Jessii
7.  Samantha
8.  Andrew
9.  Deana
10. Michelle
11. Dave & Kim
12. Grandma
13. Celeste
14. Lauren
15. Nicole & Andrew
Things to do:
16. Bike 100 miles
17. Go a week with no more then 2 hours TV/day
18. Catch up on laundry
19. Pack away seasonal decorations
20. Rake and Weed the graden
21. Sew somthing
22. Read a whole book on kindle
23. Spend an afternoon in my hammock
24. Cook a South African dinner
25. Complete TU application & FAFSA
26. Blog 6 times
27. Research diet options
28. Start Halloween scrapbook
29. Get a massage
30. Have a birthday pitch-in/game night

No comments:

Post a Comment